Today I want to give you a little introduction to a craft company that might be new to you: docrafts!
I first saw products in the UK-based docrafts Creativity magazine, which I purchase at Barnes and Noble. Then, when I visited the UK over the past couple of years I saw some of their fun products in local stores. So I was tickled to see docrafts at CHA with it’s own booth!
First, let me share a bit about the company.
docrafts was founded as Design Objectives Ltd in 1996 and has grown to become the UK’s leading papercraft supplier . Operating from 50,000 square feet of warehousing space in Dorset, England we supply over 2000 outlets across the UK and Ireland, from specialist independents to larger national retailers. We also have distribution partners in over 12 overseas markets, with more to come, we hope!
We stock over 6,000 product lines with exclusive own brand and licensed products, complimented by the very best third party brands. We use in-house and independent consumer research to indentify new trends and ideas and our experienced, industry leading team of product designers create innovative, themed collections and projects to excite and inspire consumers.Whilst our company was established and built around the craft of Card Making, we are also a specialist supplier of Scrapbooking, Kids Crafts, Jewellery Making and Cake Crafting products. Our product offering within each of these sectors is specifically tailored to suit all recreational and professional levels, from beginner to hobbyist right through to crafting enthusiasts.
They sent me some goodies to play with and review.
I made you a video so you could really see some of the details.
As I mentioned in the video, I have a follow-up post coming for the Build-a-Scene dies. And if you’d like to see the products on HSN, make with the clicky-clicky on this link here. (No affiliation, just sharing the info!) And if you’d like to see some more on those UK craft magazines, check this link to a YouTube video I made after visiting London and buying SCADS of UK craft mags!
Would you like to win that Gorjuss set? Leave me a comment and I’ll send one luck winner the stamp set and some coordinating paper! Good luck and happy Friday!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018