Last season I appeared on Scrapbook Soup for four segments- and one of them was this little mini book for your Instagram photos!
The secret? Using up old scrapbook by covering it with gesso and stenciling! If you missed it live on air, it’s on the home page all this week at ScrapbookMemoriesTV.com!
Here is Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and I on set in 2013. They are always so nice and gracious when I’m visiting!
Head on over and see ALL of the great segments- there is literally a wealth of amazing ideas and techniques over there. And not just for scrapping, either- lots of mixed-media techniques and things you could use for cards and home decor.
And… if you don’t have time to click over, you *could* just watch it here.
I’d love to hear from you- do you make albums with your Instagram photos?
Ohh…..and I have a wee little secret that I can’t share yet….but you may be seeing more of me…… 😉
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017