Last season I appeared on Scrapbook Soup for four segments- and one of them was this little mini book for your Instagram photos!
The secret? Using up old scrapbook by covering it with gesso and stenciling! If you missed it live on air, it’s on the home page all this week at ScrapbookMemoriesTV.com!
Here is Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and I on set in 2013. They are always so nice and gracious when I’m visiting!
Head on over and see ALL of the great segments- there is literally a wealth of amazing ideas and techniques over there. And not just for scrapping, either- lots of mixed-media techniques and things you could use for cards and home decor.
And… if you don’t have time to click over, you *could* just watch it here.
I’d love to hear from you- do you make albums with your Instagram photos?
Ohh…..and I have a wee little secret that I can’t share yet….but you may be seeing more of me…… 😉
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018