So, I usually just go about my daily business of playing with awesome arts & craft supplies, working my social media business, and checking out awesome crafters- usually in my own little craftilicious vaccuum. But recently, aÂ colleague from CraftsUnleashed, Alyice Edrich, asked to interview me for another blog she writes for- the Empty Easel.
Hmm. What is so interesting about what I do? But then, as I read her well-crafted questions, I realized that what I doÂ IS pretty interesting, and I had a few choice tips and pointers to share. Even though I work in a pretty small niche market, I think that my blogging philosophy translates into any online community.Â To get a peek into my world, please hop over and read the interview.
Thanks to Alyice for giving me a little box to stand on for a moment, and share my passion for crafting!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017