So, I usually just go about my daily business of playing with awesome arts & craft supplies, working my social media business, and checking out awesome crafters- usually in my own little craftilicious vaccuum. But recently, aÂ colleague from CraftsUnleashed, Alyice Edrich, asked to interview me for another blog she writes for- the Empty Easel.
Hmm. What is so interesting about what I do? But then, as I read her well-crafted questions, I realized that what I doÂ IS pretty interesting, and I had a few choice tips and pointers to share. Even though I work in a pretty small niche market, I think that my blogging philosophy translates into any online community.Â To get a peek into my world, please hop over and read the interview.
Thanks to Alyice for giving me a little box to stand on for a moment, and share my passion for crafting!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018