Foiling is hot, Hot, HOT right now in the crafting world. We saw that sneak peek at CHA in January and as predicted, foiling is EVERYWHERE. Luckily, products from Therm-O-Web make it very easy to add that glimmer and shine right at home, and using easily-available (and inexpensive) materials. Today we’ll look at the iCraft Deco Foil. (Stay tuned because the Hot Melt Adhesive review is coming up tomorrow.)
Disclosure: This is an unsponsored review. Product was provided for review. All opinions are honest and my own and based on my personal, first-hand experience with the product. Links below may include affiliate links and purchases made using them support CTD.
Here’s what ThermoWeb has to say about the product:
iCraft® DECO FOIL™ line is a fun and creative way to add vibrant color, brilliant shine and a metallic or satin finish to any project! Great for use on fabric, paper, wood and other porous surfaces! iCraft® DECO?FOIL™ Liquid, White Foam and Hot Melt Transfer Adhesives are very durable and make it easy to apply foils to a variety of craft projects.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 in x 12 in (15.2 cm x 30.5 cm)
- (20) Sheets = 20 ft
- Acid Free
- For use on paper, fabric or porous surfaces
- Available in: solids, patterns & holographics
- For use with: iCraft® DECO?FOIL™ adhesives (liquid, foam and hot melt transfer adhesives)
- Washable on fabrics
- Proudly assembled in the USA!
This review is a video review- and it runs just under seven minutes.
And of course, I made a few cards…
I love the foil trend- and you can hop right in with these shiny, easy-to-use foils.
Make sure you check out my post on Six Ways to add foil to your projects (without a machine!)
Stay tuned because we’ll look deeper at the foiling adhesives next!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018