No, really, I do. I got a ping from The Lean Remodeler and S/He even suggested I submit my (horriblymessyanembarrassmenttomyfamily) studio to win a $5,000 re-do. It’s THAT BAD.
(And I don’t even know this person. Really.)
So, in the name of authenticity, here is a video tour of CraftTestDummies Studios:
And some stills of the studio:
So, if this were a perfect “dream” studio, I could replace all of my rickety conference tables with built-in cabinets and nice countertop that wipes clean. I’d also love a wall-mounted cabinets/shelves to make use of some wall-space, and a slat board wall would ROCK!
It would also be nice to have an area for the kiddos to craft– right now they plop down where ever there’s room and often that’s just on the floor. There isn’t quite enough room for that!!
I spend 4-6 hours a day in this space- it’s my “home office”- but I have to confess that when I’m working on my computer, I’m more likely to sit at the kitchen table– just because there I’ve got some clear surfaces!
So, here it is, folks. The place where the craft-magic happens. Anyone know where I can find a fairy with a magic wand to help me organize this mess?
I’m hoping that a sponsor/giveaway comes through. Everyone cross your fingers for me!!!
OH! And I know this is short notice- I just found out about it yesterday- but if YOU want to enter the sweepstakes at the Lean Remodeler, follow THIS LINK to enter to win a $5,000K remodel courtesy of the WilsonArt Design Team.
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018