This is one of my favorite months. Despite my birthday being in March, all of the pretty spring flowers bust out in April. And there is both Easter and Earth Day, so I get to surround myself with “renewal.” I generally hit the recycle-crafting big time, and that makes me happy.
So let’s take a look at what reviews graced out pages!
- First, we had a review of the Fuji Instax 7S Mini Instant Camera. If you love Smash-booking, you need to know about this camera!
- Then, Jen Clark made us hip to the wonders of Liquid Pearls by Ranger and showed us some innovative ways to use it.
- Then I trotted out the Lucky 8 Punch by We R Memory Keepers and shared my experiences with it. (Stencils, anyone?)
- Lastly, I gave Fabric Paper by DCWV a go and discovered it’s strengths and limitations. Read this before you buy!
But wait, there’s MORE…
- I shared my field trip to the Original Sewing and Quilting Expo– wanna see what I bought?
- I wrote a tutorial for making SCENTED washi/paper tape. I love adding style and great fragrance to functional items.
- We welcomed new sponsor SCACD (Susanas Custom Art and Card Design) and there’s a GIVEAWAY!
Lastly, we need to wrap up last weeks giveaway, courtesy of Uprinting.com. The winners of the custom canvas prints are
i would prob do a family picture, or maybe gift it to my friend
Author: LyndaI just followed UPprinting on Twitter.
Lastly, if you need last minute Egg Inspiration, Julie from Balzer Designs has a great round-up here.
And if you need some ideas to recycle those plastic eggs after the Easter is over, I have a few ideas for if you click the link.
Stay tuned, because next week we’ve got some great new products to share with you! Have you signed up for our emails yet? If you do, you won’t miss a single post. And I won’t sell youÂ name or do anything spammy. Promise!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018