Ok, so I like fairies and all, but I’m not exactly a diehard fantasy chica. BUT, I thought this was cute…. and maybe it would inspire me to make a fairy of my own. Tag? Quilt? Doll? Not sure yet, but here’s my jumping off info:
Your fairy is called Tangle Elfwitch
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.
Most folks who know me know that I have rather, um, tanglyÂ wavy hair, (hmmmm) and my house – especially my studio and my dining room table- lend toward great disorder! Maybe there is some thing to this!
Get your fairy name and leave a comment. Maybe we’ll do a challenge!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018