(But technically, isn’t it, “I guess that’s why they call THEM the blues?” but who’s picking.)
My online group Ohio Beaders is having a little get-together next month and we’re having a monochromatic swap. Doesn’t really matter what you make, or what you make it from, it just has to be shades of. My swap person has chosen blue, and her favorite thing is…. oh, wait. I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise.
Now, what direction do I take? Fiber cuffs? Polymer clay? Glass and swarz? This it kind of a toughie. I’m known as the polymer clay lady, but I’d like to promote my cuff kits… and I did teach a class in faux lampwork paper beads last night at Grand River Beads, so that would be apropos, as well. I almost have too many ideas running around.
Is it cheating if I make 4 things and let her choose one?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018