(But technically, isn’t it, “I guess that’s why they call THEM the blues?” but who’s picking.)
My online group Ohio Beaders is having a little get-together next month and we’re having a monochromatic swap. Doesn’t really matter what you make, or what you make it from, it just has to be shades of. My swap person has chosen blue, and her favorite thing is…. oh, wait. I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise.
Now, what direction do I take? Fiber cuffs? Polymer clay? Glass and swarz? This it kind of a toughie. I’m known as the polymer clay lady, but I’d like to promote my cuff kits… and I did teach a class in faux lampwork paper beads last night at Grand River Beads, so that would be apropos, as well. I almost have too many ideas running around.
Is it cheating if I make 4 things and let her choose one?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018