I got notified last night that I am the first place winner of Poly Clay Play’s Monthly Challenge for March. The theme was to make aÂ green (naturally) pin, and I entered my shamrock pin. Hooray for me!
I have won a book, and I selected Recycling with Polymer Clay. Sounds right up my alley, doesn’t it? Well, I’m anxious to see what kind of projects and ideas I can pick up.
I must have done OK with this design, because I also sold one of these on Etsy. (Which, if you need one for next year, I have one left at my Etsy Shop!)
Ok, enough self-congratulations. Back to claying!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018