Ever realize that you need a little gift for a teacher, hostess, or neighbor- like RIGHT NOW? Well, if you’ve got some alcohol ink and plain ceramic ornaments, you can whip up a giftable ornament in no time. That’s why I’m calling these my Last Minute Ornaments!
I made you this video to show you exactly how, in real time. SUPER fast and easy!
There you go! Have fun and happy crafting!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018