The weather here in NE Ohio has been sticky-hot this week, and my curly hair is getting on my nerves. I’m always up for a new hair gizzie (as they are affectionately called in my family) and Heather Bailey of www.HelloMyNameisHeather.com has a quick and FREE tutorial on making fabric headbands.Â Yay!
She has a great blog, and designs the most scrummy fabrics. Totally cool. And the free tute also has multiple sizes so you and your tot can rock the look together. And for gals like me, with the crazy-wavy locks, it also features elastic to help keep it in place.
So go check out the link (you can click on the picture) and it takes you to the download page. And get that hair under control until the humidity is less than 98%…..
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018