The Thanksgiving holiday is just around the corner and I’m doing some last-minute crafting and decorating. I decided that this year each person would get their name on their plate along with a little treat. I used the Candy Box Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers to create my Holiday Place Setting Treat Boxes quickly and easily!
To make these, you’ll need:
- Candy Box Punch Board
- Scor-Tape 1/8″
- Twine or ribbon
- Embellishments of choice
- Small mint or candy for inside
Since we are making a three-sided box, ignore the sizing instructions on the Gift Box Punch Board and cut your paper 5 1/2″ by 5 inches. Stamp or emboss however you like.
Create your box using the Punch Board, following the directions on it. Punch along the LONGER side- it will give you 3 sides of the box and a flap.
Then go ahead and score and tape your box together using the Scor-Tape (or red-line tape.) Lastly, tuck in your goodie, tie it up with ribbon or twine, and write your guest’s name on the front. I used some punches for my Thanksgiving ones, but for my Christmas version I used a tag punch and some pretty stickers.
I also made you a quick video- under 5 minutes- to show you!
So there you go! I’m so excited to use up my paper and make these sweet little treat boxes. And I love how they tie everything together!
Would you make something like this for a party? How would you customize it? Leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!
Disclosure: links above are affiliate links and if you chose to purchase those items you are supporting free content on CraftTestDummies.com. Thank you!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018