Hey there, crafty friends! Just want to share that tomorrow, October 3rd 2011 at 10 AM EST I will be returning as a featured guest on the Martha Stewart Show!Â It’s another LIVE show, so I will be FB-ing and tweeting my little fingers off!
(Now in case you missed it, I did something similar last March. Read up on that experience here.)
This time, I’m bringing Team CTD member Haley from The Zen of Making to be my plus-one! Now, for those of you paying attention, I met Haley for the first time right before that show….and she’s been a crafty BFF ever since!
So here’s the deal: I promise I’ll write up a post sharing my experience on the show as soon as I can get to a computer….but if you REALLY want to be “there”- in the moment- I suggest you become a friend on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I’m going to be Tweeting/FB-ing like crazy (after all, that’s why they invited me) and that’s where you’ll get the blow-by-blow, insider scoop!
Oh….and my friends from CraftCritique will be on The Martha Show on Tuesday, Oct 4th…so make sure you watch that one, too!
So there you have it, friends…my adventure has begun!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018