I’m on the road again! Those of you who know me know that I love traveling (here’s a link to my crafty/travel posts), and searching out fun crafty adventures is always part of the plan. Next week (Nov 9-11 2015) I’ll be in London with hubby and paying a visit to my Italian Daughter.
She stayed with us from September 2013 to June 2014 through AFS- a program I support and continue to participate in. (Right now we have a daughter from Thailand with us through next June, and I was a liaison for a lovely gal from Bolivia who is ALSO like a daughter. So much international love!)
So now I get to visit Cri in London where she is in University, and I’ll be sharing some craftyness while I’m there. Make sure you follow me on Periscope and Instagram... I’ll be ‘scoping and ‘gramming my way through the week! I’ll still be checking my Facebook page, too, so feel free to make reco’s and ask questions… cheerio, chaps!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017