Hello, crafty friends! I just wanted to let you all know that I’m heading off to Florida soon for another round of shows on HSN.
Just a reminder that shows are LIVE and therefore subject to changes…but as of right now, I’ve got three airing times and a whopping SIX products!
Here’s the list:
- 4AM hour: Glittered Gumdrops Goodie Box (glittery 1/2 pearl type embellies)
- 10AM hour: Sparkly Puffs Sticker Set, Basic Foundations Paper Pack, Pop-Eeze Scrapbook Layout Kit
- 2PM hour: Bragging Writes Journaling/Scrapbook Kit, Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack
It looks like I’ll be at the top of the hour at 4AM, but in the second half of the 10AM and 2PM shows. If you don’t have cable, you can still watch live online- and chat along, too!
In the above photo you can (kinda) see the sample boards I’m creating for the Sparkle and Shine paper pack. Being the Craft Test Dummy that I am, I wanted to show how you can use the glittered and foil papers with punches, digital die cutting machines, and a variety of manual dies.
I’m excited to see my CHA friend Megan Elizabeth from Above Rubies Studio there, representing Glue Arts in the 10AM and 2PM shows- I hope we get to hang out!
If you’d like to read about what my first experiences at HSN were like, check out this post, too!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017