Hello, crafty friends! I just wanted to let you all know that I’m heading off to Florida soon for another round of shows on HSN.
Just a reminder that shows are LIVE and therefore subject to changes…but as of right now, I’ve got three airing times and a whopping SIX products!
Here’s the list:
- 4AM hour: Glittered Gumdrops Goodie Box (glittery 1/2 pearl type embellies)
- 10AM hour: Sparkly Puffs Sticker Set, Basic Foundations Paper Pack, Pop-Eeze Scrapbook Layout Kit
- 2PM hour: Bragging Writes Journaling/Scrapbook Kit, Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack
It looks like I’ll be at the top of the hour at 4AM, but in the second half of the 10AM and 2PM shows. If you don’t have cable, you can still watch live online- and chat along, too!
In the above photo you can (kinda) see the sample boards I’m creating for the Sparkle and Shine paper pack. Being the Craft Test Dummy that I am, I wanted to show how you can use the glittered and foil papers with punches, digital die cutting machines, and a variety of manual dies.
I’m excited to see my CHA friend Megan Elizabeth from Above Rubies Studio there, representing Glue Arts in the 10AM and 2PM shows- I hope we get to hang out!
If you’d like to read about what my first experiences at HSN were like, check out this post, too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018