So…here we are at Valentine’s Day- hope you all got your cards made, dinners planned, and flowers sent!
I made my own this year, and here’s the ones I made for my family:
I stamped this image multiple times on different colors of cardstock, then decorated them with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Stampendous stickers before cutting them out and raising them up with 3-D Glue Dots. Some even got a top coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
For my hubby, I made the Quick Quilled Hearts Card that I shared last weekend.
For the kiddos, I decided to do some more quilling. I decided to use the “owl” pun and make my son a card that reads “Owl Love You Forever,” which is a reference to one of the books I read at bedtime.
The refrain goes:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.
Still makes me sniffle. But anyway, here’s the card I came up with:
I had so much fun making cards this year….now it’s time to get back to reviews, though. Stay tuned, new CHA products coming soon!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017