So…here we are at Valentine’s Day- hope you all got your cards made, dinners planned, and flowers sent!
I made my own this year, and here’s the ones I made for my family:
I stamped this image multiple times on different colors of cardstock, then decorated them with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Stampendous stickers before cutting them out and raising them up with 3-D Glue Dots. Some even got a top coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
For my hubby, I made the Quick Quilled Hearts Card that I shared last weekend.
For the kiddos, I decided to do some more quilling. I decided to use the “owl” pun and make my son a card that reads “Owl Love You Forever,” which is a reference to one of the books I read at bedtime.
The refrain goes:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.
Still makes me sniffle. But anyway, here’s the card I came up with:
I had so much fun making cards this year….now it’s time to get back to reviews, though. Stay tuned, new CHA products coming soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018