So…here we are at Valentine’s Day- hope you all got your cards made, dinners planned, and flowers sent!
I made my own this year, and here’s the ones I made for my family:
I stamped this image multiple times on different colors of cardstock, then decorated them with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Stampendous stickers before cutting them out and raising them up with 3-D Glue Dots. Some even got a top coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
For my hubby, I made the Quick Quilled Hearts Card that I shared last weekend.
For the kiddos, I decided to do some more quilling. I decided to use the “owl” pun and make my son a card that reads “Owl Love You Forever,” which is a reference to one of the books I read at bedtime.
The refrain goes:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.
Still makes me sniffle. But anyway, here’s the card I came up with:
I had so much fun making cards this year….now it’s time to get back to reviews, though. Stay tuned, new CHA products coming soon!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017