So…here we are at Valentine’s Day- hope you all got your cards made, dinners planned, and flowers sent!
I made my own this year, and here’s the ones I made for my family:
I stamped this image multiple times on different colors of cardstock, then decorated them with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Stampendous stickers before cutting them out and raising them up with 3-D Glue Dots. Some even got a top coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
For my hubby, I made the Quick Quilled Hearts Card that I shared last weekend.
For the kiddos, I decided to do some more quilling. I decided to use the “owl” pun and make my son a card that reads “Owl Love You Forever,” which is a reference to one of the books I read at bedtime.
The refrain goes:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.
Still makes me sniffle. But anyway, here’s the card I came up with:
I had so much fun making cards this year….now it’s time to get back to reviews, though. Stay tuned, new CHA products coming soon!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017