So…here we are at Valentine’s Day- hope you all got your cards made, dinners planned, and flowers sent!
I made my own this year, and here’s the ones I made for my family:
I stamped this image multiple times on different colors of cardstock, then decorated them with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Stampendous stickers before cutting them out and raising them up with 3-D Glue Dots. Some even got a top coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
For my hubby, I made the Quick Quilled Hearts Card that I shared last weekend.
For the kiddos, I decided to do some more quilling. I decided to use the “owl” pun and make my son a card that reads “Owl Love You Forever,” which is a reference to one of the books I read at bedtime.
The refrain goes:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.
Still makes me sniffle. But anyway, here’s the card I came up with:
I had so much fun making cards this year….now it’s time to get back to reviews, though. Stay tuned, new CHA products coming soon!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017