I’m home with baby girl today, making green applesauce and hoping that the parade is going to be televised.Â I do have some crafty goodness to share, though.
I received two St. Patrick’s Day cards this season. One was from Katherine on my CPS group. She send out this lovely card that has an Irish Blessing inside.Â (PS: that link has multiple Irish blessings, if you ever need one!)
The other is from my dear Mom, who found great uses for her heart punches and paper crimper. I think she also used some Pearl-Ex to highlight the texture. Go, Mom!
I, however, am totally lame. I was so busy sewing blogging that I totally forgot to make St. Patrick’s Day cards. I guess that means I’m on the hook for some totally awesome Easter greetings. Better get crackin’!
One last vintage image to leave you in a cheery mood!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017