I’m home with baby girl today, making green applesauce and hoping that the parade is going to be televised.Â I do have some crafty goodness to share, though.
I received two St. Patrick’s Day cards this season. One was from Katherine on my CPS group. She send out this lovely card that has an Irish Blessing inside.Â (PS: that link has multiple Irish blessings, if you ever need one!)
The other is from my dear Mom, who found great uses for her heart punches and paper crimper. I think she also used some Pearl-Ex to highlight the texture. Go, Mom!
I, however, am totally lame. I was so busy sewing blogging that I totally forgot to make St. Patrick’s Day cards. I guess that means I’m on the hook for some totally awesome Easter greetings. Better get crackin’!
One last vintage image to leave you in a cheery mood!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018