Happy National Craft Month and first day of March! I confess, I LOVE March. (It’s also my birthday month and I have a thing for St. Patrick’s Day, as I’m part Irish! Today, we are going to kick off this month with … a GIVEAWAY!
But first, I want to share that I just got back from HSN (you can read what products I covered here) and I had a lovely, albeit brief, trip. This time I got to hang out a little with crafty pal Megan Elizabeth of Above Rubies Studio. (Remember, she is the creator of the DVD instructional series that includes Cricut A-Z, which we reviewed here on CTD a while ago. She’s now working with Glue Arts, the maker of the Glue Glider which we also have reviewed. She did a smash-up job and her smile lights up the screen. Here’s a pic of us backstage:
I also got to chat a bit with the legendary Joy Macdonnell of eksuccess brands and “Crafting at the Spotted Canary.“She was demo-ing Martha Stewart punches, and was such a lovely and helpful person to talk to! Sadly, I forgot to get a picture of her and I this trip. Maybe next month!
So… are you ready for the kick-off to #NatCraMo? Well, I have a not-so-little giveaway to get you going!
- Mod Podge Rocks- book by Amy Anderson
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Mod Podge t-shirt autographed by Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- (not pictured) Mod Podge Tool Kit
….plus I’m throwing in a large envelop filled with fun scrap papers and foam brushes, perfect to get you started with your decoupage project!
Ready to enter?
Just click on the Rafflecopter widget below (if your browser doesn’t pop it up automatically) and then leave a comment below to enter. You can have additional entries if you are a fan of CTD on Facebook, follow on Twitter, or tweet about the giveaway. Easy-peasy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The giveaway will close at midnight on March 8th and well announce the winner the next day. Good luck and Happy National Craft Month!
(PS… more giveaways to follow- stay tuned!!!!)
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018