To my fellow Americans, Happy Independence Day! We’ve got three different holiday events planned, and every year I try to wear something homemeade. This year, I literally pulled together a “Patriotic Locket” from things I had in my studio.
The only item you need to purchase- or find a similar item- is the locket. I got mine from Consumer Crafts- it’s the Tonal Duet brand and is under $5.00. But like I said, you can find other options easily.
I used a variety beads in red, white and blue- as well as a 3-D sticker I had! I like Swarovski beads for the sparkle, but you can use micro beads, little charms, or seed beads. Really, whatever you have on hand.
Have a safe and festive Fourth, y’all!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018