Hey, Crafty friends! Today is Independence Day here in the US, and we are going to celebrate by attending our community parade (my son will be marching), having a cook out at our friend’s house (also on the parade route) and some quiet family time before the fireworks-and traffic- begins tonight! How do you celebrate the Fourth?
I’m going to leave you with a few pics I took last year when we visited our nation’s capital and toured the White House, Library of Congress, and many monuments..
I wanted to share these with you because often I am SO inspired by travel and what I see in art and architecture. It inspires me to try new motifs, include great quotes or even color schemes! How about you?
PS- enjoy the holiday, we’ll be back on Monday! : )
PPS- You can still enter last week’s giveaway- it closes soon! Hurry….
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018