Happy Independence Day, America! I know you are all out and about today watching parades, eating barbeque, and taking in fireworks, but I wanted to feature our Patriotic Linky Party winner. We had some amazing crafts linked up, but the one with the most click-throughs was this one by Holly Simoni….and frankly, it was one of my faves, too!
Make sure you click the pic to see how she made it….I think it’s gorgeous! She’s going to win a 6 pack of Krylon Paints from Krylon, too- so I hope we’ll see more of her fabulous creations!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018