Happy Independence Day, America! I know you are all out and about today watching parades, eating barbeque, and taking in fireworks, but I wanted to feature our Patriotic Linky Party winner. We had some amazing crafts linked up, but the one with the most click-throughs was this one by Holly Simoni….and frankly, it was one of my faves, too!
Make sure you click the pic to see how she made it….I think it’s gorgeous! She’s going to win a 6 pack of Krylon Paints from Krylon, too- so I hope we’ll see more of her fabulous creations!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017