So, yea- it was my birthday this week. Since the actual day was Tuesday, it was pretty low-key. I got a nice dinner with my family, and my CBFF (and #TeamCTD member) Vicki O’Dell made the trek up to see me the day after and give me some wonderful homemade gifties.
I’m so lucky. Home-made gifts are the BEST!
Now, on to the Week in Review!
Now, last week we had a giveaway sponsored by the nice folks at Artterro…. and the winner is…
Yay for her! I still encourage you all to go visit Artterro’s Kickstarter campaign. They’ve got about $2K raised so far….and if you pledge to help (and the campaign is funded,)Â you can get some great kits as a premium! Think if it this way- you can buy some high-quality kits AND help a great Eco-friendly, mom-owned company. It’s win-win.
Did you miss any of these great reviews?
- Dylusions Ink Sprays from Ranger Ink are the newest kids on the block in the spray-able color category. The vibrant hues and superb water-reactivity will give you tons of new ideas and techniques to add to your repertoire.
- The LED Sewing Kit from Sternlab.org will take your stitchery to a new level- adding LIGHT. And Haley from The Zen of Making not only reviews the kit, she also designed a firefly pattern you can download for FREE. Yea, she’s cool like that.
- LetraSet Ultra-Fine Nibs extend the usability of your ProMarkers or AquaMarkers. Why buy another set of markers when you can just buy the nibs?
- Purple Cows make us ALL CraftGeeks with their filigree paper crafting punch, “Punch It.” Way cool & super versatile!
And HEY- don’t miss my instructions for making this Crystal Pearl Prayer bracelet….
AND we also have a giveaway…. you can win a Purple Cow prize pack if you click over to this post.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018