The smallest box was my order from Prairie Craft. I’ve been experimenting with clear liquid clay mediums, and I hadn’t tried out Kato Liquid Polyclay yet. And you really can just order one thing, can you? I mean, don’t you have to make it worth your shipping? So I also got some “fabulous flakes”- (inclusions for faux dichro effects), a brass cuff form for bangles, and 2 cutters that double as inro forms. This box alone will give me 3 solid days worth of playtime….
The next parcel I opened was from Keepsake Quilting. As I mentioned in my post about making Patchfolios, I rarely buy a “set” of fabrics…. just a yard here, a half there, catch-as-catch can. Well, now that I’m back on a sewing kick, I needed some things that well….match. So I bought two of KQ’s “medleys” – six coordinated fabrics from the same line. I got 1/2 yard sets, since I’m working small. I was looking for yummy colors and a slightly “mod” sensibility. I’m very happy with them, and since all of the fabrics in the set coordinate, I’ll have lots and lots of options.
I saved the best, bigget package for last…. my new motorized pasta machine! I waited a long, long, long time for this to get here from CraftTownHobbyLandUSA.com, (long, long story) but finally, I opened it up, and OH! What goodies! In addition to the pasta machine and the motor, I also got a screw extruder set (yes, now I’ll have two), and clay marking tool set (yes, now I’ll have two), numerous dies for the extruder, and 5 sets of texture sheets. (God knows how many I have those now!!!) All of this polymer clay goodness for $200.00! I think it’s a deal and worth the wait.
So if I disappear off the face of the planet for the next few days, you’ll know why. I’m rolling in my goodies!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018