Hey crafty friends! I’m so excited to share that the TV show that I filmed last summer, “Hands On Crafts for Kids” is now airing!
This show has a long history- it’s been on PBS for 18 years! I’m so thrilled to join Katie Hacker and Franz Spohn as your hosts.
In case you don’t know, this program is geared towards kids 7-12; but a lot of the projects can be adapted for younger or older crafters.
Check your local PBS affiliate to see when it airs in your market. But if it doesn’t don’t despair! You can watch full episodes online. There is a new one every week on CraftsForKids.com.
Or, you can watch my individual segments on the CraftTestDummies YouTube channel or ALL of the previous segments on KS Productions!
I’m so thrilled to join the show- I hope you’ll tune in!
(In this show, I share the pinwheel wreath craft that I’m including below, as well as a chat with blogger Jessica from Mad in Crafts.)
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018