(*tick, tick tick….*)
Hear that? It’s Halloween approaching! And if you wanna get some fun Halloween crafts FINISHED before the 30th, it’s time to get cracking! Here are some great crafts from great crafters to get you inspired:
Jennifer Perkins at The Naughty Secretary Club blog has a super-cute shrine craft (which is actually a kit by the Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo.)
Speaking of Kathy, she’s giving away some goodies over at Ilovetocreate with a shrine contest! Youcan read the details here.
And speaking of Ilovetocreate, they tapped Margot Potter to make this super-cute Halloween invite, complete with step-outs so you can make it yourself!
And if you are still groovin’ on my baby onesies from a few days ago, you’ll be inspired by Vickie Howell’s doodle embroidery designs over on Craft. Soooooper Cute!
Over at Crafting a Green World, I found a party favor box made from a recycled toilet paper tube. Hooray for recycling! (‘Cuz you know the second the candy is out of this box the kids are just gonna toss ’em in the trash!) Thrifty AND cute…
Lastly, here’s my very OWN Halloween craft, Festive Juice Box Sleeves What school party would be complete without these tricked-out juice boxes? Sure, I posted it last year, but it’s worth doing again. Read the entire post here.
OK, peeps- happy crafting!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017