(*tick, tick tick….*)
Hear that? It’s Halloween approaching! And if you wanna get some fun Halloween crafts FINISHED before the 30th, it’s time to get cracking! Here are some great crafts from great crafters to get you inspired:
Jennifer Perkins at The Naughty Secretary Club blog has a super-cute shrine craft (which is actually a kit by the Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo.)
Speaking of Kathy, she’s giving away some goodies over at Ilovetocreate with a shrine contest! Youcan read the details here.
And speaking of Ilovetocreate, they tapped Margot Potter to make this super-cute Halloween invite, complete with step-outs so you can make it yourself!
And if you are still groovin’ on my baby onesies from a few days ago, you’ll be inspired by Vickie Howell’s doodle embroidery designs over on Craft. Soooooper Cute!
Over at Crafting a Green World, I found a party favor box made from a recycled toilet paper tube. Hooray for recycling! (‘Cuz you know the second the candy is out of this box the kids are just gonna toss ’em in the trash!) Thrifty AND cute…
Lastly, here’s my very OWN Halloween craft, Festive Juice Box Sleeves What school party would be complete without these tricked-out juice boxes? Sure, I posted it last year, but it’s worth doing again. Read the entire post here.
OK, peeps- happy crafting!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018