(*tick, tick tick….*)
Hear that? It’s Halloween approaching! And if you wanna get some fun Halloween crafts FINISHED before the 30th, it’s time to get cracking! Here are some great crafts from great crafters to get you inspired:
Jennifer Perkins at The Naughty Secretary Club blog has a super-cute shrine craft (which is actually a kit by the Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo.)
Speaking of Kathy, she’s giving away some goodies over at Ilovetocreate with a shrine contest! Youcan read the details here.
And speaking of Ilovetocreate, they tapped Margot Potter to make this super-cute Halloween invite, complete with step-outs so you can make it yourself!
And if you are still groovin’ on my baby onesies from a few days ago, you’ll be inspired by Vickie Howell’s doodle embroidery designs over on Craft. Soooooper Cute!
Over at Crafting a Green World, I found a party favor box made from a recycled toilet paper tube. Hooray for recycling! (‘Cuz you know the second the candy is out of this box the kids are just gonna toss ’em in the trash!) Thrifty AND cute…
Lastly, here’s my very OWN Halloween craft, Festive Juice Box Sleeves What school party would be complete without these tricked-out juice boxes? Sure, I posted it last year, but it’s worth doing again. Read the entire post here.
OK, peeps- happy crafting!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017