(*tick, tick tick….*)
Hear that? It’s Halloween approaching! And if you wanna get some fun Halloween crafts FINISHED before the 30th, it’s time to get cracking! Here are some great crafts from great crafters to get you inspired:
Jennifer Perkins at The Naughty Secretary Club blog has a super-cute shrine craft (which is actually a kit by the Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo.)
Speaking of Kathy, she’s giving away some goodies over at Ilovetocreate with a shrine contest! Youcan read the details here.
And speaking of Ilovetocreate, they tapped Margot Potter to make this super-cute Halloween invite, complete with step-outs so you can make it yourself!
And if you are still groovin’ on my baby onesies from a few days ago, you’ll be inspired by Vickie Howell’s doodle embroidery designs over on Craft. Soooooper Cute!
Over at Crafting a Green World, I found a party favor box made from a recycled toilet paper tube. Hooray for recycling! (‘Cuz you know the second the candy is out of this box the kids are just gonna toss ’em in the trash!) Thrifty AND cute…
Lastly, here’s my very OWN Halloween craft, Festive Juice Box Sleeves What school party would be complete without these tricked-out juice boxes? Sure, I posted it last year, but it’s worth doing again. Read the entire post here.
OK, peeps- happy crafting!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017