I’ve been at it again! Crafting for Faber-Castell’s kids’ blog Creativity Connection and their YouTube channel Just Add Imagination. I made a Halloween craft this month: a cute pom-pom spider book mark (and a bonus little monster, too!)
I kind of love this craft for kids who maybe can’t have Halloween candy- you know, there are a LOT of kids with juvenile diabetes and food allergies/sensitivities who can’t partake of the regular food-based celebrations. Why not host a halloween craft party for the class or group instead? Then EVERYONE gets to join in the SAME fun.
(By the way, if you choose to hand out non-food items for Halloween, make sure you set out a Teal Pumpkin to let food allergy moms know your house is safe. Need more information about the Teal Pumpkin project or ideas on things to hand out? Check my post here.)
But now back to the craft! You don’t need any special supplies- just your basic kid’s craft stuff. (You can find a full supply list and step out photos on the CreativityConnection blog if you need them.)
The video will probably show you everything you need to make these silly and spooky bookmarks- and the video is a nifty little 2 minutes!!
Just as a side note, I had fun editing this video and learning how to do split screens. It’s the little things some days!
So which one do you like better? Let your imagination run wild and make a whole squad of them. It’s fun. 🙂
And if you need more Halloween Craft Ideas, click this link to see what I’ve made in year’s past!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017