I’ve been at it again! Crafting for Faber-Castell’s kids’ blog Creativity Connection and their YouTube channel Just Add Imagination. I made a Halloween craft this month: a cute pom-pom spider book mark (and a bonus little monster, too!)
I kind of love this craft for kids who maybe can’t have Halloween candy- you know, there are a LOT of kids with juvenile diabetes and food allergies/sensitivities who can’t partake of the regular food-based celebrations. Why not host a halloween craft party for the class or group instead? Then EVERYONE gets to join in the SAME fun.
(By the way, if you choose to hand out non-food items for Halloween, make sure you set out a Teal Pumpkin to let food allergy moms know your house is safe. Need more information about the Teal Pumpkin project or ideas on things to hand out? Check my post here.)
But now back to the craft! You don’t need any special supplies- just your basic kid’s craft stuff. (You can find a full supply list and step out photos on the CreativityConnection blog if you need them.)
The video will probably show you everything you need to make these silly and spooky bookmarks- and the video is a nifty little 2 minutes!!
Just as a side note, I had fun editing this video and learning how to do split screens. It’s the little things some days!
So which one do you like better? Let your imagination run wild and make a whole squad of them. It’s fun. 🙂
And if you need more Halloween Craft Ideas, click this link to see what I’ve made in year’s past!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018