I taught my Polyclay Pendants class today at GRB… and got a whole new appreciation for jewelry makers / crafters. Some folks were brand-new to clay, some had some limited experience… and then, God bless Nadine, I had one repeat offender! They all qualify as official “Craft Test Dummies”- trying out something new.
We had amazing art being made, most especially from our two “junior dummies”- young pre-teens who made incredible pieces. The lighting was poor, but here are a few glimpses:
What a great time! I just wish I’d taken more pictures…. but lots great work was made today! Thanks to Eva at Grand River Beads and all of the awesome participants.
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018