I taught my Polyclay Pendants class today at GRB… and got a whole new appreciation for jewelry makers / crafters. Some folks were brand-new to clay, some had some limited experience… and then, God bless Nadine, I had one repeat offender! They all qualify as official “Craft Test Dummies”- trying out something new.
We had amazing art being made, most especially from our two “junior dummies”- young pre-teens who made incredible pieces. The lighting was poor, but here are a few glimpses:
What a great time! I just wish I’d taken more pictures…. but lots great work was made today! Thanks to Eva at Grand River Beads and all of the awesome participants.
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017