I was clicking through the internet neighborhood the other day looking for some glitter pens…and quite by accident stumbled upon this post- “Guide to Metallic & Glitter Ink Pens and Markers” on JetPens.com. OH MY SPARKLY STARS- so much good information!
In this comprehensive post, they cover what is the difference between metallic and glitter inks, writing samples of a slew of different pens on white and black papers, and even color charts for the different brands.
If you have ANY questions about pens or markers, you really need to pay a visit to JetPens.com AND spend some time on their YouTube Channel. While there is a lot of information on fountain pens, there is also info and demos of notebooks, brush markers and pens, mechanical pencils, watercolor brushes, and even some scissors.
I’m going to go dive into the brush marker demos and see what information I can pick up!
Have you subscribed to our email list yet? You will be notified when new articles are posted. Thank you for reading!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018