I was clicking through the internet neighborhood the other day looking for some glitter pens…and quite by accident stumbled upon this post- “Guide to Metallic & Glitter Ink Pens and Markers” on JetPens.com. OH MY SPARKLY STARS- so much good information!
In this comprehensive post, they cover what is the difference between metallic and glitter inks, writing samples of a slew of different pens on white and black papers, and even color charts for the different brands.
If you have ANY questions about pens or markers, you really need to pay a visit to JetPens.com AND spend some time on their YouTube Channel. While there is a lot of information on fountain pens, there is also info and demos of notebooks, brush markers and pens, mechanical pencils, watercolor brushes, and even some scissors.
I’m going to go dive into the brush marker demos and see what information I can pick up!
Have you subscribed to our email list yet? You will be notified when new articles are posted. Thank you for reading!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017