One of the best things about being a member of the craft community is that other bloggers are just so NICE! And every now and the one of those nice folks asks me to guest post (oh-so-nicely) and I get to share my crafts/thoughts/philosophies on those other nice blogs!
Such is the case yesterday. I got to share a “sneak peek” into the CHA trade shows on The Creative Goddess blog, as well my philosophy of “Craft as Storytelling”Â In Her Words on The Creative Connection Event Blog.
Please click on over to read my full articles and leave a little comment.
Thanks to Paige and Vicki for asking me!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018