Hiya! New year, new venture. I’ve been blogging for about 2 years at CraftTherapy.com and I’ve been thinking about all of the stuff I’d like to say or try… but it just doesn’t seem right for that venue.
I am sometimes a little um..opinionated (Jeff, my husband is rolling his eyes) and maybe even verging on snarky. And cranky. (Now he’s nodding.) But I love crafting, exploring new products, techniques and sharing ideas with others… and being honest- brutally, scathingly honest about how something works or doesn’t. So here I am….testing products, techniques, and most of all, myself. And sharing it with you. I hope you’ll buckle up and climb in for the ride!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018