I’m not a big fan of April Fool’s Day pranks myself- mostly because the ones played on me end up needing to be CLEANED up by me- but there are some fun crafty pranks around the web. Here are some of my favorites:
Make your own “Coffee Spill“- the step-by-step tutorial is on the Martha Stewart website.
Here’s a fun one- make your kids a “sponge” cake with kitchen sponges inside. Love it!
Turn the water blue using bath tablets- get the scoop from Martha!
Here’s another …. wait…this isn’t a joke. It’s a real tutorial for making your own maxi pads. (You can make your own cloth diapers and covers, so why not??) But if it’s not your speed, you could make them and use them as a gag gift.
Lastly- you certainly could make the cupcake soaps ( I reviewed the Creativity for Kids kit last month) and slip them to your kids as a joke!
OK, kiddos! That’s what I’ve got for today…happy April Fool’s Day!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017