I’m not a big fan of April Fool’s Day pranks myself- mostly because the ones played on me end up needing to be CLEANED up by me- but there are some fun crafty pranks around the web. Here are some of my favorites:
Make your own “Coffee Spill“- the step-by-step tutorial is on the Martha Stewart website.
Here’s a fun one- make your kids a “sponge” cake with kitchen sponges inside. Love it!
Turn the water blue using bath tablets- get the scoop from Martha!
Here’s another …. wait…this isn’t a joke. It’s a real tutorial for making your own maxi pads. (You can make your own cloth diapers and covers, so why not??) But if it’s not your speed, you could make them and use them as a gag gift.
Lastly- you certainly could make the cupcake soaps ( I reviewed the Creativity for Kids kit last month) and slip them to your kids as a joke!
OK, kiddos! That’s what I’ve got for today…happy April Fool’s Day!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018