Remember thisÂ “Star” Memory Frame I made for CraftsUnleashed.com? Well, they’re having a friendly little challenge over there, called the Memory Frame Showdown. My frame is “competing” against 3 other designers…but I tell you, the winner is YOU!
The “winner” of the challenge gets bragging rights, but one lucky commenter will win a box of memory frames, scrapbook stacks, and Mod Podge so they can make one of their own. Cool, right??
So click HERE to head one over to cast your vote for me and enter to win. (Just kidding. You don’t have to vote for me. But I’d like it if you did!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018