So this month, the Linky Party Theme is GO GREEN! Link up your best craft projects (up to three, please) that recycle, upcycle, or otherwise use items/materials that might be headed for the trash.
I’m still gathering goodies to giveaway, but the prize pack will include a notebook by ecosystems, a bottle cutter by DiamondTech, and a pair of scissors that have a recycled plastic handle, a set of Enamel Paints by Plaid (so you can upcycle some glass projects), products by EcoGreen Crafts- and more as goodies trickle in!
Please, no links to sites that sell finished goods- we’re doing this to inspire folks to learn how to make it themselves, not sell our stuff! : )
Want to share? Use this on your blog: get the InLinkz code
Feel free to copy and paste my “GO GREEN” button for your blog!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017