So this month, the Linky Party Theme is GO GREEN! Link up your best craft projects (up to three, please) that recycle, upcycle, or otherwise use items/materials that might be headed for the trash.
I’m still gathering goodies to giveaway, but the prize pack will include a notebook by ecosystems, a bottle cutter by DiamondTech, and a pair of scissors that have a recycled plastic handle, a set of Enamel Paints by Plaid (so you can upcycle some glass projects), products by EcoGreen Crafts- and more as goodies trickle in!
Please, no links to sites that sell finished goods- we’re doing this to inspire folks to learn how to make it themselves, not sell our stuff! : )
Want to share? Use this on your blog: get the InLinkz code
Feel free to copy and paste my “GO GREEN” button for your blog!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017