As promised, we have a lovely prize pack for our #GoGreen Linky party!! First off, thank you to everyone who linked up! We had 96 awesome recycled craft products. I LOVE that we had so many ec0-friendly crafters out there who were happy to share their creations.
Secondly, I really think that this collection will be a great resource for the year to come. I know that when I need a gift idea or crafts for the kids, I’m looking here first.
I used Random.Org to select the following number:
True Random Number Generator
It really is a great project- but fair warning: there is music on the blog and you have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to turn it off. (AAAHHH!) Try and plug your ears and read the tutorial anyway!
So Deanna is going to receive this great prize pack!
Thanks to the companies who supplied the goodies:
- Enamel Paints by Plaid
- Generation 2 Bottle Cutter by Diamond Tech
- Sketch Journal by ecosystem
- Knitgrrl soap-felting kit
- Sample of Embellie Gellie
I really hope Deanna has fun playing, and I’ll have to think up a good theme for May. Thoughts, anyone??
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017