As promised, we have a lovely prize pack for our #GoGreen Linky party!! First off, thank you to everyone who linked up! We had 96 awesome recycled craft products. I LOVE that we had so many ec0-friendly crafters out there who were happy to share their creations.
Secondly, I really think that this collection will be a great resource for the year to come. I know that when I need a gift idea or crafts for the kids, I’m looking here first.
I used Random.Org to select the following number:
True Random Number Generator
It really is a great project- but fair warning: there is music on the blog and you have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to turn it off. (AAAHHH!) Try and plug your ears and read the tutorial anyway!
So Deanna is going to receive this great prize pack!
Thanks to the companies who supplied the goodies:
- Enamel Paints by Plaid
- Generation 2 Bottle Cutter by Diamond Tech
- Sketch Journal by ecosystem
- Knitgrrl soap-felting kit
- Sample of Embellie Gellie
I really hope Deanna has fun playing, and I’ll have to think up a good theme for May. Thoughts, anyone??
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018