A few weeks ago I shared a Glue Pen Comparison and one of my favorites (Creative Memories) was discontinued. I’ve discovered TWO brands that are VERY similar to it! So today I’m putting them to the test to see if we’ve got a reasonable substitution. Today’s contestants are: EK Success Zig Squeeze and Roll 2-Way Glue. Martha Stewart Crafts Ball Point Glue Pen and the Creative Memories Glue Pen.
All are VERY similar- same ball-point tip, same bulb to squeeze to get the glue to flow. The Zig and Martha Stewart both have glue that starts blue and goes clear when dry- very helpful for staying tidy.
The Zig and Martha Stewart both have glue that starts blue and goes clear when dry- very helpful for staying tidy.
This is VERY helpful as all three stay tacky when dry!
Let’s go right to the video, shall we?
So just to reiterate, the Zig and Martha Stewart products are identical, so purchase whichever is least expensive/ available in your area! Of course, if you use our links you will help support FREE reviews and giveaways on CTD.
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017