Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways
The holiday season is upon us and that means making cards and tags. That also means it’s time to pull out the pretty printed paper napkins and make some GORGEOUSNESS!
So, as my mom and I were discussing, there are a few ways to make Glittered Napkin Cards. But which why is the best? I suppose it depends on cost, the amount of time it takes, and what you already have on hand.
Of course, being me, I had to practice THREE ways and share my results with you.
I know you want to see the full process… so I made you a video!
So to recap– you *may* need:
- Xyron adhesive OR
- Double Stick Sheets with
- Extra Fine Glitter;
- Extreme Glitter Mod Podge
- Emboss Dauber OR
- Versamark refill with a brayer OR
- Versamark Pad with
- Heat Embossing Powder
It just all depends on which version you like and have time for!
Personally– I’ll stick with the Mod Podge. Easy and cheap!
And if you are looking for extra ideas with paper napkins, here are a few more videos!
And if you are looking to make a home decor project, check THIS out!
Which version do you like? Leave me a comment!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017