Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways
The holiday season is upon us and that means making cards and tags. That also means it’s time to pull out the pretty printed paper napkins and make some GORGEOUSNESS!
So, as my mom and I were discussing, there are a few ways to make Glittered Napkin Cards. But which why is the best? I suppose it depends on cost, the amount of time it takes, and what you already have on hand.
Of course, being me, I had to practice THREE ways and share my results with you.
I know you want to see the full process… so I made you a video!
So to recap– you *may* need:
- Xyron adhesive OR
- Double Stick Sheets with
- Extra Fine Glitter;
- Extreme Glitter Mod Podge
- Emboss Dauber OR
- Versamark refill with a brayer OR
- Versamark Pad with
- Heat Embossing Powder
It just all depends on which version you like and have time for!
Personally– I’ll stick with the Mod Podge. Easy and cheap!
And if you are looking for extra ideas with paper napkins, here are a few more videos!
And if you are looking to make a home decor project, check THIS out!
Which version do you like? Leave me a comment!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017