Recently Plaid- the parent company of Bucilla– sent me some lovely little stitching kits. There were stitched card kits….
…and three pillowcase dress kits!
Oh… and there was a tag kit too…but I’m saving that one for myself.
They are absolutely adorable and since a) I don’t have any little girls in my world to make pillowcase dresses for and b) I have more than enough card kits, I thought I’d pass the “happy” on to YOU!
So- you ready to enter? I’m going to pick FIVE winners at random, and international friends may enter!
Just click the blue “Rafflecopter” link if it doesn’t pop up automatically…. and follow the directions in the widget to enter. There are plenty of options, so pick the ones you like. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017