Recently Plaid- the parent company of Bucilla– sent me some lovely little stitching kits. There were stitched card kits….
…and three pillowcase dress kits!
Oh… and there was a tag kit too…but I’m saving that one for myself.
They are absolutely adorable and since a) I don’t have any little girls in my world to make pillowcase dresses for and b) I have more than enough card kits, I thought I’d pass the “happy” on to YOU!
So- you ready to enter? I’m going to pick FIVE winners at random, and international friends may enter!
Just click the blue “Rafflecopter” link if it doesn’t pop up automatically…. and follow the directions in the widget to enter. There are plenty of options, so pick the ones you like. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017