Recently Plaid- the parent company of Bucilla– sent me some lovely little stitching kits. There were stitched card kits….
…and three pillowcase dress kits!
Oh… and there was a tag kit too…but I’m saving that one for myself.
They are absolutely adorable and since a) I don’t have any little girls in my world to make pillowcase dresses for and b) I have more than enough card kits, I thought I’d pass the “happy” on to YOU!
So- you ready to enter? I’m going to pick FIVE winners at random, and international friends may enter!
Just click the blue “Rafflecopter” link if it doesn’t pop up automatically…. and follow the directions in the widget to enter. There are plenty of options, so pick the ones you like. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018