Recently Plaid- the parent company of Bucilla– sent me some lovely little stitching kits. There were stitched card kits….
…and three pillowcase dress kits!
Oh… and there was a tag kit too…but I’m saving that one for myself.
They are absolutely adorable and since a) I don’t have any little girls in my world to make pillowcase dresses for and b) I have more than enough card kits, I thought I’d pass the “happy” on to YOU!
So- you ready to enter? I’m going to pick FIVE winners at random, and international friends may enter!
Just click the blue “Rafflecopter” link if it doesn’t pop up automatically…. and follow the directions in the widget to enter. There are plenty of options, so pick the ones you like. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017