I’m really excited to announce a cool giveaway today! I’m partnering with Testors on a few things (like this airbrushed puzzle project) and a top-secret project for the show Hands On Crafts For Kids that I host- and today they are offering YOU a chance to win an AirBrainz Air Brush Kit!
You may remember that I reviewed the kit HERE… and found it to be really fun and easy! Changing out colors was literally a snap, and even clean-up was super-easy as it’s acrylic paint.
Last week I created this project and shared it here- a fun “puzzle” card that’s a card and present in one.
And now one of my lucky crafty friends can enter to win one!
Oh, and I made you a little video-(like I do!)
FINE LEGAL STUFF:
Contest is open to US residents 18 years and older. CTD is administering the contest but the prize will be supplied by Testors Corp. CTD is not responsible for delivery of prize and prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value. Chances of winning are based on number of entries and winner will be chosen at random. Contest is open from June 15 2o16 to noon EST June 30 2016.
OK! Ready to enter?
Just click the blue “Rafflecopter” widget or link if your browser does not allow it to pop open automatically. You MUST comment on this blog post to open other entry options, which include Facebook, Twitter, and Tweeting interactions. Only the comment is MANDATORY. Do the others if you like!
HERE YA GO-GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017