I am SO happy to share with you that today we have a GIVEAWAY! Remember my review of the PSA Essentials Custom stamp with switchable middles? Well here is your chance to win a custom set of your own, worth $75!
This amazing prize-pack includes:
- One custom stamp of your choice (comes with black ink)
- One Peel-N-Stick stamp set (10 switchable stamps)
- One two-tone ink cartridge
Wow! And to make things even better, you get 3 chances to win! Here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post sharing what you might do with the PSA Essentials stamps
- Go become and “Like” their Facebook page, and leave a comment letting them know that CTD sent you. Then come back HERE and leave a comment telling me that you’re their FB friend.
- Head over to their Blog and sign up for their mailing list. Then come back HERE and leave a comment telling me you’ve signed up for their email list.
There you go! Three chances to win this awesome product! Good luck, and I’ll announce the winner on Monday by Noon EDT. Make sure you come back to see if you’re the winner- if you don’t, I’ll have to pick somebody else and you don’t want to miss out! See you Monday….
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED…..THANK YOU!
If you’d like to purchase items from PSA Essentials, please use my affiliate link:
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017