You have to love a weekend giveaway- and you have to love one with THREE prizes even more! And here’s the thing- the prizes are Little Windows Resin Kits that you can give to your crafty mom OR make some great presents- either way, it’s a winner!
Each of these kits is worth $48 and we’ve got THREE to give away! Here’s how you enter:
- Click the blue Rafflecopter link below if it does not pop up in your browser.
- Read the initial screen – you’ll see a question.
- Scroll down to the comments section and answer the question by leaving a comment.
- Scroll back up and click the “I commented” button.
- This will unlock more entries for tweeting, being a fan of Facebook & subscribing to the YouTube Channel
- You can tweet every day for more entries!
I’ll pick the winners using the widget on May 9th and it will be announced on the widget. The winners will be contacted by the nice folks at Little Windows and the prize will shipped directly from them.
OTHER RULES: You must be 18 or older to enter. You must live in the contiguous US (lower 48 states.) No substitutions, and CTD is not responsible for shipping prize. No monetary value will be awarded.
A BIG THANKS to Little Windows for sponsoring our giveaway this week!
If you’d like a clickable version of the Little Resin YouTube video, here ya go:
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017