I like to give gift cards for the holidays- but as we know presentation is everything! Make this cute gift card ornament- a craft that says “handmade.” (But the perk of being a little more “generic”, so to speak.) Great for teacher’s gifts, treats for the mailman, hair stylist, etc. Have fun!
I used a Cricut to cut my shapes as follows:
- “Christmas/Noel Cartridge: Ornament and Filigree ornament, 5.64 ” each using the Gypsy.If you don’t have Design Studio or the Gypsy, try cutting them 5.75″ inches each.
- “Plantin Schoolbook” : Circles at 5.5 inches each.
I also used K&Co paper/ embellishments, Judikins embossing powder, and MM “FaLaLa” stamp set, but use what you like or what you’ve got.
Happy Holiday Crafting!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018