After last years’ success with the Envelope Punch Board, it only made sense that We R Memory Keepers would up their game and come up with new versions of the punch board. At CHA last summer they debuted FOUR new ones- and today, we’ll take a closer look at two of them: Gift Box Punch Board.
Here’s how they are described on the website:
With the release of the award-winning Envelope Punch Board, We R Memory Keepers have helped crafters make the outside of a package count just as much as the inside. The release of a series of Punch Boards continues to do just that. Punch Boards make it easy, not to mention cost effective, to create party bags and boxes simply by punching and scoring using any paper. Create bags and boxes in a variety of sizes and use them for special occasions such as baby and wedding showers, birthdays, holidays, party favors, and more. Use the Punch Boards to create Gift Bags, Gift Boxes, Pillow Boxes, and Candy Boxes. The Punch Boards (MSRP $19.99) begin shipping this October.
There are plenty of options on how to “finish” the boxes. Tape, glue, or even brads.
As stated above, these should be hitting your stores any moment if they haven’t already. I already have plans to use both of them for different holiday crafts (just wait and see!!!)
These will retail for $19.99, but I’m positive there will be sales and specials to be found. Do you think the cost is justified? (Personally, if it encourages me to use up more of my paper hoard stash, then it’s a worthy investment to me!
Tomorrow we’ll look at the Candy Box Punch- so stay tuned!
I’d love your comments & questions!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes, but my opinion is honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018