So if you know me, you know that I’m gearing up for the Craft and Hobby Associations Summer Tradeshow! I’m always excited to see the new products, cool techniques, and catch up with crafty celebs and friends.
There will be a slew of new releases (check out Nancy Nally’s Scrapbook Update site for cool sneak peeks), and of course, the most buzzed-about even is the Cricut Gala, where they’ll be unveiling the new “Imagine” machine. Rumor has it that it’s a new print-and-cut machine. Intriguing!!
I’m also looking forward to checking out the designer’s showcases. This year my crafty BFF and fellow blogger Vicki O’Dell (The Creative Goddess) is going to be entering! Can’t wait to see what SHE comes up with for a display! I’ll make sure to post pics!
And if you aren’t in the “industry” and won’t be able to go to the trade show, never fear! You can go on Friday or Saturday to the Supershow, which is open to the public. And there are going to be some GREAT make-and-takes, celebrity appearances, and even a whole area for kid’s crafting- so bring them along, too!
Here’s a LINK to the workshops- geez, these look so fun, I wish I could go to them all!
So, my fell0w craft-a-holics, I’ll be on the road for a few days, but tune in Monday for CHA coverage!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018