This is a cuff I made a while back….I used “thread snot” and free-motion quilting to create the cuff base, then beaded on top of it. I love it because it’s bold, it’s sparkly, and just a bit edgy, too.
We’ve offered it at Grand River Beads, but I haven’t had any takers. So what’s a Craft Test Dummy to do? Well, inspiration struck last night during a windstorm-induced bout of insomnia. Make my own kits!
So, I’m offering two things: the fiber fusion blanks, for those of you with fertile imaginations and over-stuffed bead boxes, and “class in a bag” kits.
The blanks will be $12.50 each. Folks who bead but not sew can select the Beaders Kits for $20.00, and sewers/quilters who also bead can select the Quilter’s Kits for $17.50.
In the Beader’sKit, you’ll get:
- Fiber fusion blank, color of your choice. All stitched and ready to go, with button hole
- Swarovski Crystal button
- Poetry tiles
- Embellishment beads
- Bead soup for finishing
- Full instructions
I’m also considering a Quilter’s Kit, for $17.50 which would include:
- Cotton material and batting for cuff
- Plus the full Beader’s Kit
The quilter’s kit will include directions for making the cuff from scratch.
If you are interested in a kit or blanks, leave me a comment on this post and I’ll get in contact with you directly. I can customize colors and sizes, so it will truly be your own!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018