Last week I shared how amazing “Silks” Acrylic Glaze by Luminarte are….shimmery, smooth as…yes, SILK, translucent, layerable- what’s not to like?
So here’s the BEST news…. Lovely Leslie from Dreaming Color is offering TWELVE prize packs of Silks! Each winner will receive a gift of 5 assorted Silks colors, valued at $35.00. Can you believe it??
To enter, you MUST leave a comment on this post (scroll all the way down to the bottom) and let us how you might use Silks acrylic glazes. THEN use the RaffleCopter Widget for additional entries. AND you can tweet daily for extra entries!
Go on- ENTER NOW!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A HUGE thank you to the Leslie, the developer of SILKS, who is providing the prize and sponsoring this giveaway. I’m so glad the world has creative, entrepeneurial folk like her that bring amazing new products to the market!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018