Last week I shared how amazing “Silks” Acrylic Glaze by Luminarte are….shimmery, smooth as…yes, SILK, translucent, layerable- what’s not to like?
So here’s the BEST news…. Lovely Leslie from Dreaming Color is offering TWELVE prize packs of Silks! Each winner will receive a gift of 5 assorted Silks colors, valued at $35.00. Can you believe it??
To enter, you MUST leave a comment on this post (scroll all the way down to the bottom) and let us how you might use Silks acrylic glazes. THEN use the RaffleCopter Widget for additional entries. AND you can tweet daily for extra entries!
Go on- ENTER NOW!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A HUGE thank you to the Leslie, the developer of SILKS, who is providing the prize and sponsoring this giveaway. I’m so glad the world has creative, entrepeneurial folk like her that bring amazing new products to the market!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017