Happy Friday! We are still combing through all of the pictures and videos we took at #CHAshow and I thought I’d tie (dye?) them together in today’s post!
One of the cool make-n-takes at the show was at the iLoveToCreate booth. Rupert Boneham, celebrity Survivor winner, was on hand to crack jokes and tie-dye with folks. He’s as famous for this tie-dye shirts as he is for his good humor, bushy beard, and booming voice. This guy is the real thing. You kinda want to hug him.
(PS- if you feel inclined, check out the RupertsKids charity page.)
I love that the iLoveToCreate dies are packaged in the squirt bottles. Just add water and GO! And no soaking with soda ash or anything too messy.
Want to win a tie-dye kit so you can try it at home?
Leave a comment for us sharing *your* impression of tie-dye. Cool? Retro? Love it? Hate it?? Share your thoughts and we’ll pick a winner at random on Saturday, January 24 2014.
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017