Happy Friday! We are still combing through all of the pictures and videos we took at #CHAshow and I thought I’d tie (dye?) them together in today’s post!
One of the cool make-n-takes at the show was at the iLoveToCreate booth. Rupert Boneham, celebrity Survivor winner, was on hand to crack jokes and tie-dye with folks. He’s as famous for this tie-dye shirts as he is for his good humor, bushy beard, and booming voice. This guy is the real thing. You kinda want to hug him.
(PS- if you feel inclined, check out the RupertsKids charity page.)
I love that the iLoveToCreate dies are packaged in the squirt bottles. Just add water and GO! And no soaking with soda ash or anything too messy.
Want to win a tie-dye kit so you can try it at home?
Leave a comment for us sharing *your* impression of tie-dye. Cool? Retro? Love it? Hate it?? Share your thoughts and we’ll pick a winner at random on Saturday, January 24 2014.
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017