Happy Friday! We are still combing through all of the pictures and videos we took at #CHAshow and I thought I’d tie (dye?) them together in today’s post!
One of the cool make-n-takes at the show was at the iLoveToCreate booth. Rupert Boneham, celebrity Survivor winner, was on hand to crack jokes and tie-dye with folks. He’s as famous for this tie-dye shirts as he is for his good humor, bushy beard, and booming voice. This guy is the real thing. You kinda want to hug him.
(PS- if you feel inclined, check out the RupertsKids charity page.)
I love that the iLoveToCreate dies are packaged in the squirt bottles. Just add water and GO! And no soaking with soda ash or anything too messy.
Want to win a tie-dye kit so you can try it at home?
Leave a comment for us sharing *your* impression of tie-dye. Cool? Retro? Love it? Hate it?? Share your thoughts and we’ll pick a winner at random on Saturday, January 24 2014.
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017