Happy Friday! We are still combing through all of the pictures and videos we took at #CHAshow and I thought I’d tie (dye?) them together in today’s post!
One of the cool make-n-takes at the show was at the iLoveToCreate booth. Rupert Boneham, celebrity Survivor winner, was on hand to crack jokes and tie-dye with folks. He’s as famous for this tie-dye shirts as he is for his good humor, bushy beard, and booming voice. This guy is the real thing. You kinda want to hug him.
(PS- if you feel inclined, check out the RupertsKids charity page.)
I love that the iLoveToCreate dies are packaged in the squirt bottles. Just add water and GO! And no soaking with soda ash or anything too messy.
Want to win a tie-dye kit so you can try it at home?
Leave a comment for us sharing *your* impression of tie-dye. Cool? Retro? Love it? Hate it?? Share your thoughts and we’ll pick a winner at random on Saturday, January 24 2014.
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017