Happy Friday, y’all! This was a super-busy week- my kids were off on Spring Break and we took a trip to the Capitol. But I’m happy to be home and share an awesome GIVEAWAY with you- from a new sponsor, S&S Worldwide.
Make sure you get a chance to read my full review ofÂ the Color Splash Puffy Puttythey are offering to a lucky winner.
Paint it, shape it, bounce it or stretch it! Use our amazing new Puffy PuttyÂ® modeling material to mold all kinds of craft creations that can be sculpted, air-dried and painted. Kids may even enjoy just the feel of it in their hands — simply return Puffy PuttyÂ® to its airtight container so it won’t dry out. Exclusively from Color Splash!Â® 24-oz. jar. Non-toxic.
I opened the container and the Puffy Putty is soft, pliable, and marsh-mallow like. It’s fun to handle and kind of soothing. Puffy Putty is very similar to big-brand soft modeling clays, but at a fraction of the cost.Â I can’t wait to put it through it’s paces!
But in the meanwhile, you can enter this week’s giveaway and win TWO tubs of Puffy Putty- and there are THREE WAYS to enter! Here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post sharing how you spent your Easter or Spring Break.
- “Like” S&S Worldwide on their Facebook Page and then come back and leave a separate comment saying that you are. (You might want to even tell them that CTD sent you!)
- Follow S&S Worldwide on Twitter and then leave a separate comment here saying that you have.
And don’t look now, but if you “like” the S&S page, there’s a $100 shopping spree you can enter by sharing your email with them. Two-fer!
Standard Giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- This giveaway begins: 4/13/12 Â Â and ends: 4/20/12
- Each comment equals one entry in the giveaway.
- Up to three (3) entries per person
- The dollar value of this prize is worth: $36.00 USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the USA to be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
- Prize will be shipped by the sponsor and CraftTestDummies assumes no responsibility for the value or delivery of aforementioned prize.
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017