Happy Friday, y’all! This was a super-busy week- my kids were off on Spring Break and we took a trip to the Capitol. But I’m happy to be home and share an awesome GIVEAWAY with you- from a new sponsor, S&S Worldwide.
Make sure you get a chance to read my full review ofÂ the Color Splash Puffy Puttythey are offering to a lucky winner.
Paint it, shape it, bounce it or stretch it! Use our amazing new Puffy PuttyÂ® modeling material to mold all kinds of craft creations that can be sculpted, air-dried and painted. Kids may even enjoy just the feel of it in their hands — simply return Puffy PuttyÂ® to its airtight container so it won’t dry out. Exclusively from Color Splash!Â® 24-oz. jar. Non-toxic.
I opened the container and the Puffy Putty is soft, pliable, and marsh-mallow like. It’s fun to handle and kind of soothing. Puffy Putty is very similar to big-brand soft modeling clays, but at a fraction of the cost.Â I can’t wait to put it through it’s paces!
But in the meanwhile, you can enter this week’s giveaway and win TWO tubs of Puffy Putty- and there are THREE WAYS to enter! Here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post sharing how you spent your Easter or Spring Break.
- “Like” S&S Worldwide on their Facebook Page and then come back and leave a separate comment saying that you are. (You might want to even tell them that CTD sent you!)
- Follow S&S Worldwide on Twitter and then leave a separate comment here saying that you have.
And don’t look now, but if you “like” the S&S page, there’s a $100 shopping spree you can enter by sharing your email with them. Two-fer!
Standard Giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- This giveaway begins: 4/13/12 Â Â and ends: 4/20/12
- Each comment equals one entry in the giveaway.
- Up to three (3) entries per person
- The dollar value of this prize is worth: $36.00 USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the USA to be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
- Prize will be shipped by the sponsor and CraftTestDummies assumes no responsibility for the value or delivery of aforementioned prize.
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017