Happy Friday, Peeps! The week just flew by and Halloween is just around the corner…and you know that the winter holidays are hot on it’s heels. So we have a cool giveaway for you from Neenah EPC Cuttable Heat Transfer Film!
On Wednesday, #TeamCTD member Halley showed us how versatile the film was in her comprehensive review– you can use it with any die-cutting machine on the market OR cut it by hand. Wouldn’t some Neenah Film be great for making personalized stockings, t-shirts, even a tree skirt??
So here’s the giveaway- the lovely folks at Neenah are going to give away $35 worth of cuttable film in assorted colors to one lucky CTD reader! We’re using a Rafflecopter giveaway widget, so you’ll have multiple chances to enter- even a daily tweeting option!
To get started, click on the widget (or the blue link, if it’s not pulling up on your browser) and answer this question in the comments section:
“What could you make with Neenah EPC Cuttable Heat Transfer Film?”
If you want to stop there, you may. But if you’d also like to enter via Facebook, Twitter, or even tweeting you can bump up your entries and your chances to win. So have fun, be creative in your answers, and we’ll contact the winner next Monday. Good luck!
IF YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT ALLOW THE WIDGET TO POP UP, PLEASE CLICK THE BLUE LINK BELOW:
A big “THANK YOU” to Neenah Paper Inc. for sponsoring today’s giveaway!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018