Happy Friday, crafty peeps! Today I’ve got a fun giveaway for you! My pal Amy Anderson just published her first book, “Mod Podge Rocks Decoupage Your World” and I’ve got a copy just for one lucky reader! And the cool part? She’s going to SIGN it! (OH, and yes, there will also be a cool Mod Podge Rocks tee-shirt in the package, too!
This book which features over 40+ projects, is published by Lark Books. Here are some things you might want to know about the book:
- 128 full-color, glossy pages
- Includes a primer of Mod Podge formulas and facts
- Broken down into wearables, home decor, and holiday projects
- Each project as a list of items needed and step-out photos
- Great little “extras” like how to make stencils and beaded dangles
- Great instructions and Amy’s “signature” conversational style.
What I love is that the book is full of cool ways to use Mod Podge- and chances are, you probably have a container of the stuff somewhere in your house, just waiting to be used up!
So to win this great prize- a SIGNED copy of the book and a tee-shirt- just leave me a comment in the section below, telling me WHAT YOUR LAST DECOUPAGE PROJECT WAS. I’m letting you know right now- if I draw your name and you DON’T answer that question, (or at least admit that you haven’t done one) I will toss your name right out and pick another. Because following directions counts, folks! : P
OK! The giveaway will be open for 7 days and will close on Friday, July 20th at midnight EDT. I will pick one winner at random who has answered the question. Chances of winning are based on the number of valid entries. Once comment per person. The retail value of this prize is approximately $25.00. I will be happy to ship this prize overseas but take no responsibility for it’s safe arrival, nor is CTD responsible for any applicable taxes/duties.
Have fun and go enter….and visit these Mod Podge Tutorials right here on CTD
- Boo-Boo Box #1
- Boo-Boo Box #2
- Mod Podged Resin Bangle
- Recycled Zipper Pulls
- Studio Leftovers Handmade Book
- Monogrammed Door Plaque
- Nursery Wall Art Using the Cricut and Mod Podge
Disclosure: book provided or review/giveaway purposes.
PS- if you want, you can buy it on Amazon.com here for under $8 USD- what a deal!
PPS: Our winner is “K”, whose comment said:
I am somewhat new to crafting and scrapbooking and I have been looking for a good source to figure out how to do this correctly. So, I have not actually done a project, but I AM extremely anxious to learn and will post my first project w/ the kiddos:-)
Isn’t that cool? This book will certainly give K and her kiddos some food for thought. Congrats to her, and thank you to all who entered!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017