TGIF! For some reason, I’ve been a day off all week- and yesterday I spent half the day thinking it was Friday already. But I should have know it wouldn’t be a Friday without a fabulous giveaway!
This week, we’ve got a great giveaway sponsored by S&S Worldwide. Here’s a little bit about them:
Since the founding of S&S by our great grandfather in 1906, successive generations of the Schwartz family have remained committed to a treasured legacy and higher calling, the well-being of America’s children and special populations of all ages. Helping People Play and Learn. That’s what we’re about. Thanks for counting on us to help you do just that!
Kinda of warm an fuzzy, right? Anyway, today S&S Worldwide is offering a Color-Me Quilt Kit plus an extra set of Fabric Markers (a total value of $37.) I reviewed the Color Me Quilt Kit and found that it was lots of fun and easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
We made a banner for our Daisy troop- and we’ll use the rest of the squares for an activity next month.
So now here’s your chance to win the kit to use for whatever you’d like!
Simple use the RaffleCopter Widget below to enter multiple times for a better chance to win. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A HUGE “thank you” to S&S Worldwide for supporting CTD and sponsoring this giveaway!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018